Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012

OOTD - A littel bit of colour


Hi guys, 

I am absolutely upsessed with this outfit so I thought I would share it with you :)
I took a simple nude dress and paired it with a  nude coat and golden/white jewelry. To give it a little bit of colour I  added a red pair of shoes and this beautyful red bag. For a final touch I would apply nude nailpolish, some black winged out eyeliner and of course you can never go wrong with a red lip  ;)

This style works with every colour. Just take a nutural dress or pants and sweater and add accesories in any colour you like. It can be your favourite colour or maybe match your car wich I think would look pretty cool :) 
There are endless possibilities just be creative and try it out :)

I hope you got some ideas and I wish you a wonderful tuesday evening :)

See you next time <3



Dress - Topshop
Coat - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Valentino 
Bag - Jil Sander  
Necklace - Kate Spade
Bracelets - arreogiftshop .com
Eyeliner - Avon
Lipstick/Lipgliss/Nailpolish - Mac

1 Kommentar: