Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012




Hi guys :)

I just took a break from studying all day long and created this look right here.
 (Such random things always relax me hehe)

I think it would be perfect for a little window shopping downtown since its sunday and all the shops are closed anyway ;)
With the ugg boots you can walk around all day long without your feet hurting. I feel like the rest is like the perfect mixture between comfortable and stylish and the red scarf, nails and lips add a special touch to it.

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love windows shopping. Literally I could do that for hours and don't get bored even a bit. It's almost better than actual shopping because I imagine myself buying all these things that I like and don't even have to worry about prices. And the best thing... I don't spend any money at all wuhuu :D 
Maybe thats weird.. or are some of you doing that as well every now and then ? ;) 

Also it's one of my favourite childhood memories. My mother, my sister and I used to drive downtown maybe one sunday a mounth and just walk through our local shopping street talking about all the beautyful things in the windows.
After that we always went to dinner or got some ice cream or something and it just seemed like a perfect day to me (beeing all young and not knowing about the hardship of life yet :P )

...and I am getting all sentimental now :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)

xxx JADE






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen