Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

Hat - Primark 
Scarf - Primark
Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Abercrombie&Fitch
Boots - Paul Green
Bag - LV
Necklace - Claire's 

Hey guys :)

I'm just about to leave to the movies to see Sherlock Holmes with a friend of mine and thought I would show you what I'm wearing really quick.

Since I am going to sit in the dark pretty much the whole time I mostly wanted it to be comfortable. So I threw on my favourite jeans in the entire world I swear to you they are so comfortable it almost feels like you're wearing leggins :D. Abercrombie is by far my favourite place to shop when it comes to jeans. I find that they are made of the most comfortable fabrik and I also really like the blue tones they have (like this really dark almost navy blue you know :) )

I paired the jeans with some  flat brown boots wich I got about 3 years ago and they are still one of my favourite pairs. They are super pretty but also timeless.

Than I threw on an overzized sweater with an ifinity scarf over top. This is like my favourite combination when its cold outside. It feels so cozy and looks stylish at the same time.

For handbag I chose my speedy wich I carry around pretty much every day and everywhere. It goes with almost any outfit I'm wearing and holds all my tons of stuff that I feel like I need to carry around with me ( I'm like most wimen carrying basically my entire life around.. you know what I mean ;)

And last but not least I'm wearing a long owl necklace and a simple black watch just to give the outfit a nice finish I guess :D

Let me know what you think of it and I will see you guys soon :)

xoxo Jade


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen