Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

Collective Haul - H&M, Asos

Hey guys :)

Since winter is officially over and spring has finally arrived (at least where I live :) I thought I would stock up my wardrobe with some basic items for spring and summer.
A few weeks ago I purchased these four dresses at asos.com.
I love them because you can style them with literally everything. You can either dress them up with a blazer and high heels or dress them down with flats and a denim jacket.
In case you are wondering why I got the same dress in different colors - well when a piece of clothing comes in more than one color I can never decide wich one to get. So I thought since the dresses are such basic items its ok to get them in two colors :)

Dress No 1 :)
Asos - 26€
I love this light lavender color and I absolutely adore the big cutout at the back it looks very elegant under the motto-  a beautiful rear can also endear ;)


Dress No 2 :)
Asos - 26€
And here we have the same dress in black


Dress No 3 :)
Asos - 21€

This dress is very simple by itself but styled with the right accessories it will look just amazing

Dress No 4 :)
Asos - 21€
And again we have the same dress in black :)

Blazer No 1 :)
H&M - 35€
This Blazer will dress up every outfit - I especially like the ruffled detailing on the sleeves 

Blazer No 2
H&M - 35€

I lovethis blazer. It's super comfy and the pattern inside is sooo pretty :)


Skirt :)
H&M - 5€
And last but not least I got another black plain basic skirt - a must have in every girls wardrobe


Hope you liked my little haul :)
Have a wonderful day!

xoxo Jade

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen