Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Celebrity Sunday: Kim Kardashian

Hi guys :) 
For todays Celebrity Sunday I chose Kim Kardasion because I'm in love with her sense of style. She always looks gorgeous no matter if she walks down the red carpet or is just out shopping in Los Angeles.
I like the elegant look of the black tight skirt with the pumps but dressed down with a rocker chic leather jacket. On top its a pastel blue colour wich as we know is perfect for spring.
I'm also obsessed with her hair style :)



Hope you like my recreation of this outfit :)
Enjoy your sunday guys :) I'm just going to enjoy the sun for the rest of the day since it has been raining the last 3 days :(
See you soon :)

xoxo Jade



Unbenannt #6


H M top
£3.99 - hm.com

Forzieri leather zip jacket
$898 - forzieri.com

Jane Norman mini skirt
£25 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Wedding high heels
150 AUD - sirenshoes.com.au

Balenciaga black handbag
€1.190 - veryeickhoff.com

Givenchy makeup
£34 - harrods.com

1 Kommentar: